Perfect Pitch Program
Never Second-Guess Your Sales Conversations Again
A 4 week program to craft your pitch & see your sales skyrocket.
Is your pitch working for you? Or against you?
People don’t buy what they don’t understand.
Whether it’s your slides, brochures, website, emails or sales conversations – your message should win over clients, not leave them wondering.
Do your sales conversations go a bit like this?
- You find yourself ‘winging it’
- You use too many words
- You’re not quite sure if they ‘get it’
Sales is fickle. Your message matters.
How the Perfect Pitch program will help you:
Bring clarity and confidence to your sales conversations
See your conversions
Stop missing out on the clients
Join the 150+ services-based businesses that have perfected their pitch
You don’t have to be ‘that’ sales guy.
When you’re not 100% clear on your message, it’s easy to keep talking. But the more you say, the more confused people often become.
The Perfect Pitch program gives you the right words to say that sound like you, in a clear and concise manner so your prospect ‘gets it’ every time.
We cut through the confusion and craft a compelling pitch that will drastically improve your sales results.
Halve your content, double your sales.
What you get with the Perfect Pitch program:
Half day workshop
‘Perfect Pitch’ doc
Pitch coaching session
A few pitch scenarios we help with:
At Customer Return, we help clients with everything from answering ‘what do you do?’, to slides, brochures and web content.
How it works:
What to expect when you book a free pitch review:
“So…what do you do?” A compelling answer to this question is often the difference between attracting your ideal clients…or not.
In this call, we will:
- Talk about your current pitch
- Understand your goals and priorities
- Provide key recommendations to clarify your message
It’s time to attract more of the ideal clients you deserve.
Free resources to help you win more clients:
Our programs are designed to expedite your return on investment by:
- Addressing your biggest challenges and growth opportunities
- Outlining key risks and recommendations to optimise ongoing outcomes
- Capturing your key content in your style, so you are comfortable using it
- Coaching to help fast-track implementation for different scenarios
- Tailoring content and delivering to your team dynamics and business goals